Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Stepping up. It's a simple concept. It basically means to rise above yourself; to do a little more, to show you something special." OTH 

Stepping up, as good as it feels to step up and know that you're helping out, sometimes it makes me feel like I'm growing up too fast. I love to be the one stepping up, helping out, and doing things but it gets tiring. As much as I wanne 'grow up' & be 'independent' I wanna be a kid too. Live life like there's no tomorrow & be a teenager. Sometimes I feel like I was forced to grow up so fast which, don't get me wrong, I'm grateful because now I know I can make it out there. But sometimes I feel so restricted like I can't do anything, 'sky' is definitely not the 'limit' for me.
I have come to the conclusion that I wanna leave & get away so bad because I can be free. I'll be able to do whatever I want whenever I want, selfish I know...