Friday, July 8, 2011

stumbled upon

 I remember a few months ago during tennis when a couple of the girls were so heartbroken that someone ‘tumblr famous’ died and i didn’t know her. I thought it was silly that they were so affected by her death b/c they didn’t even know her personally and all that.. but now i realize you don’t have to personally know someone to be inspired or affected. She made such a positive impact on people, it’s amazing. She was so young, yet, she’s known by thousands of teenagers through tumblr and her words. She’s an inspiration and she’s made an impact on people, most likely, w/o even meaning to. She’s made an impact by being her. Months later after her death, people who doesn’t even know her still make videos and keep her in their hearts. I give her respect. She’s made a difference. I may not know her personally but likewise i wanna be remembered when i die. I don’t just wanna be ‘that girl that died’. I wanna make a difference; an impact on someone, just like she did. It doesn’t have to be a difference in the world or an impact on EVERYONE but on enough people and gain enough respect from people, yah know ? I don’t want it to be just ‘oh, that girl, she died?’, i want people to know me by name and know that I was important to someone’s life, that I was a somebody in someone’s life.

http://youtu.be/s_UwHQXaoRY