Monday, November 7, 2011

even the best fall down sometimes

i hate that sometimes i can't help but feel insecure. i know we all have our insecurities and i’m not the only one but i feel like sometimes i let it eat me alive. i’m constantly worrying and cautious of everything i do. i know i don’t show it and i like to let people think that i’m good and nothing’s wrong; smile. but inside, it’s eating me and ruling my thoughts. i don’t wanna be that whiny girl but sometimes i just need someone to talk to. i like to hide behind the smiles. it’s what i do best. truth is, yes, sometimes i feel great and yes, sometimes i just feel like shit. i constantly worry about not being good enough. sometimes i compare myself to other people and think i have nothing to offer. i get into that vulnerable state of mind and it's not good. i just feel like shit. i make myself feel like shit.