Saturday, April 9, 2011

bruised.

i said i wouldn't do this but i find myself constantly living up to your expectations. constantly doing things for you, not for myself. i get so lost in pleasing everyone else that i don't know what i want anymore. i forget about the things i wanna do, neglect it, so i can do what you want me to do. every inch of me is bruised. i'm hurting inside and i can't tell you that. when i do try, it's like you don't hear me. i feel like i can only depend on myself, no one else. i work for everything i've got and i sacrifice so much more. i'm tired i just wanna go somewhere far, far, far, far away where no body knows me at all, where no one knows my name. someday , i will. i'll work damn hard for it and i will do it. i know i don't have that hard of a life but i'm so tired of keeping everything in, not having anyone to talk to . one day it's just gonna burst outta me and i'm worried for that day. i just wanna leave. i can't wait for the day i have enough money to do what i want and just leave for a bit. i need to getaway, find a hideout spot, just for a while. i need the time away.