Monday, April 25, 2011

you must choose your own path

last night i talked to a friend and he was sharing his opinion on college. He, himself, is in college so he's had the experience. He also shared with me what he thought I should do. It's my life and he's telling me to do what makes me happy and what i want, not everyone else's. He's so right because all my life, ive lived according to others and doing things that other people want me to do. today i woke up in the morning with the first though in my head, i'm going to a university. I quickly got up and told my mom. she didnt seem too happy at first but she is letting me. She's being supportive and i think now she knows that its what i really want to do. ALSO, i purchased my SDSU sweatshirt online, even though i'm not going there. But successful day. HAPPY EASTER!