Monday, February 13, 2012

be okay

i’ve been trying to study for the past hour or so & i still have not done anything. all i can think about are really stupid things so i decided i’m gonna blog instead. maybe after typing it out i can study. i’ve realized that it’s hard for me to let things go. I used to think that i was the kind of person that didn’t really care about anything but lately i’ve come to the conclusion that i only made myself think that i was that kind of person. in reality, i care too much. i can’t let things go unless it was settled. & it’s been a month since it happened and somehow i still can’t let it go. it’s not even because it’s him, it’s because the situation was never acknowledged and that makes me mad. it makes me feel really uneasy. it’s really awesome knowing that you don’t care or bother enough to even to just say something. i can’t think. i need to study. this post is stupid. bye